Sunday, June 9, 2013

MEDICINAL USE OF GARLIC

Garlic is one of the most loved tools in all healing. I use it best this way. 1. You can cut a small piece and mince it with your fingernail to release the juice, then rub the juice on the arches of the feet of anyone who is over tired or not feeling well. . [NOTE: For young children just be careful not to over do it. Rub some olive oil on the child's skin first, to prevent skin irritation and do not use too much of the garlic juice at one time] 2. I like to juice a large batch of garlic and then put the pulp and juice together in a covered container, add some lemon juice and olive oil to it and mix well. I can keep this in the fridge for a very long time. I will use a clean knife to pick up some juice and rub the arches of my feet or someone else's feet. What this does is it takes the essence of the garlic directly into the blood stream and boosts the immune system. I use it even for a quick pick-me-up when I didn't get enough sleep and I need to be refreshed. Garlic thins the blood so the oxygen will reach your brain quickly and revive you. 3. Take two or three cloves of garlic, minced and cover them with three to five cups of water then simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Strain and drink this water. You can do this as often as you like as long as it does not irritate your stomach. The garlic cloves can be eaten or used in a recipe [cut the water with more water to prevent irritation in the child’s stomach.] This is the most natural safe ways to bring the body into perfect health. NOTE: Garlic is a blood thinner so if you have low blood pressure you should talk to your health practitioner before using this technique or any other program. http://soaringspirit.webstarts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment